Tambopata Jungle Tour 2019
The Tambopata National Reserve is one of the main tourist destinations Due to its great biodiversity and protected natural habitats, this reserve is a privileged site for contact with nature in terms of biodiversity.
The Tambopata National Reserve is a protected natural area of Peru, located in the Department of Madre de Dios with an area of 274,690 ha, offers tourism a privileged destination for observing the diversity of flora and fauna. The Tambopata National Reserve El The most visited tourist destination is Lake Sandoval, which is described as a 127 ha water mirror, where populations of macaws abound in the vegetation surrounding the lake, as well as allowing the sighting of herons, kingfishers, caimans and otters.
Sandoval Lake 2 Days
The Tambopata National reserve is one of the most beautiful place in the Peruvian jungle, it is a wonderful attraction for visitors. There are options to visit the Sandoval Lake, canopy walk, cayak parrot collpa, and more. and you can have them in a few days.
Tambopata Macaw Clay lick 3 Days
for lovers of the macaws this is a wonderful tour, since it is this place you have the opportunity to see them, several types of macaws and green parrots, besides seeing many animals in this place for being little visited by tourists where they do not do the impact.
Tambopata Jungle Adventure Tours 4 Days
For those who want to visit for 4 days, the Amazon of Peru is recommended because it has several activities and visits several places as attractions as well as the option to see more biodiversity as tourists return happy and satisfied.
Macaw Clay Lick 4 Days
This tour is the most complete because the visitor has the opportunity to visit 2 places one is where there is little inpact by visitors the parrot collpa and its walks in its forest and the other is to visit one of the most beautiful lakes in the south From Peru, Lake Sandoval, the traveler returns happy after knowing the Amazon.
Tambopata Sandoval Lake 5 Days
For lovers of nature and biodiversity this tour is recommended because you have more time to enjoy the beauty that is in the Amazon in addition to doing all the activities that the visitor does for 5 days.
Tambopata Jungle Adventure Tours 5 Days
Do you want to enjoy a trip in the Amazon? this tour is recommended because you have more time to enjoy the beauty that is in the Amazon in addition to visiting an ethnic group from the jungle, to know their customs and their way of life that is Different from the civilized world the visitor has the option of doing all the activities.
HOW TO GET TO TAMBOPATA
- To get to Tambopata you must first reach Puerto Maldonado, the access point to the Tambopata National Reserve
- Puerto Maldonado is easily accessible through daily flights from Lima, Cusco and connections.
- You can also find regular bus services from Cusco through the Interoceanic highway.
- To visit the Tambopata National Reserve, you must have an organized tour and prior authorization from the National Service of Natural Protected Areas, normally previously coordinated by the tour operator.
Flights to Puerto Maldonado
- The city of Puerto Maldonado has the Padre José Aldamiz Airport (PEM airport code), located 7 km west of the city center.
- Puerto Maldonado receives regular domestic flights from the cities of Lima and Cusco and connections.
- Normally all flights to Puerto Maldonado stop in the city of Cusco.
Transportation by Bus to Puerto Maldonado
Puerto Maldonado connects with cities in southern Peru through the Interoceanic Highway, a transcontinental and international highway that links Brazil and Peru. From the city of Cusco (detour in Urcos) you can travel to Puerto Maldonado and continue to Inambari – Iñapari on the border with Brazil (286 Km – 4 hours by car) and then continue to Rio Branco (581 km – 9 hours by car) ).