Manu National Park 4 Days
- Package / Tour: Manu Park 4D/3N
- Price 2018: USD$ 400.00
- Locations Visited: Manu Park 4D/3N
- Frequency: 3 Times of week
- Physical Grading: 1-2-3-4-5
- 2 People: 650 USD$ (Per Person)
- 3 People: 500 USD$ (Per Person)
- 4 People: 450 USD$ (Per Person)
- 5-6 People: 400 USD$ (Per Person)
- 7-8+ People: 380 USD$ (Per Person)
Our fixed departure date 2018 our prices depend on the number of people you are at the time of leaving on the tour we leave with a minimum of 4 pax and as maximum 10 pax in each of our group
Please note we will never pass (you) onto another operator company, we will go even if you are 02 peoples on our tours to Manu National Park.
Day 1: Cusco – Balcony Lodge
We will leave from Cusco by private bus, first stopping to visit the pre-Inca burial towers of Ninamarca. Then, we will drive through the mountains, to get to the typical folkloric town of “Paucartambo”. Here, we will take a short walk around the town before carrying on to “Tres Cruces”, the entrance to the Cultural Zone of Manu and the cloud forest. From there, we will continue to San Pedro where will walk for around one hour to observe the national bird of Peru, the Cock of the Rock(s), monkeys and orchids. We will arrive at our private Rainforest Lodge in the evening where we will stay for the night.
Day 2: Balcony Lodge – Palotoa Ecological Reserve
After breakfast, we will continue by private bus to Atalaya. On the way, we will stop to observe a coca plantation and at a view point where you can get a good overview of the jungle and the river. From Atalaya, we will leave by motorized boat to “Aguas Calientes/Hot Waters”, where you can bath in the natural hot springs. During the boat trip, we will see many different kinds of animals, especially birds, and a beautiful landscape. In the afternoon, we will arrive to Palotoa ecological reserve. From there, we will walk about one hour to our tree house besides a mammal’s clay lick. We will spend the night there to watch out for tapirs and deer.
Day 3: Palotoa Ecological Reserve
(Exploring) this day, we’ll explore the jungle on our vast trail system, carrying a small day pack including our lunch. On the way, we will see many different kinds of animals such as monkeys, collared peccaries and birds such as eagles, parrots and toucans, medicinal plants, and giant trees. We might also have time to swim and fish; after the darkness, we will search for caiman eyes. We will spend the night in our comfortable lodge.
Day 4: Palotoa Ecological Reserve – Cusco
We’ll get up very early to return to Atalaya by boat, where our private bus will be waiting to take us back to Cusco. We will arrive to Cusco in the evening.
- All terrestrial and fluvial transport
- Team of security
- Rubber boots.
- Lodge accommodation
- All camping equipment.(optional)
- Tent, sleeping bag and mats
- Mineral water.
- First aid kit.
- 3 meals per day vegetarian, option.
- Entrance to hot spring, and machuhuasi lake.
- Shirt long sleeve and long pants
- Warm cloths (for misty morning on the river)
- Enough mosquitos repellent.
- Camera with extra batteries.
- Flashlight with extra batteries.
- Sun lotion.
- Pocket money
- Water bottle
- Sun hat.
- Swim clothes.
- Toilet paper.
- Dark clothes.