Incas City and Peru Amazon 12 Days
- Quick View
- PRICES 2018
- Package / Tour: Inca City and Peru Amazon 12D/11N
- Price 2018: USD$ .1700.00
- Locations Visited: Peru Amazon 12D/11N
- Frequency: 3 Times of week
- Physical Grading: 1-2-3-4-5
- 2 People: 1900.00USD$ (Per Person)
- 3 People: 1800.00 USD$ (Per Person)
- 4 People: 1700.00 USD$ (Per Person)
Day 1: Lima City
Lima - We pick you up from the airport and take you to your hostel. The rest of the day is yours.
Day 2: Lima – Flight to Cusco – City Tour
Lima – Cusco - Flight to Cusco (one hour). We pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel. You have a free morning to rest. Optional City Tour in the afternoon or you can simply explore the city by yourself.
Day 3: Cusco – Aguas Calientes
Cusco - Aguas Calientes - 4-hour train ride on one of the most impressive railways in the world will take us to Aguas Calientes (town nearest Machu Picchu) where we will stay the night. We will take the bus the next morning to the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
Day 4: Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu - Today we will explore fully the city of Machu Picchu here you will have a guided tour around 2 hours and if you feel energetic you can climb the sacred Huayna Picchu Mountain. Then at 4 pm we will take the train back to the city of Cusco.
Day 5: Cusco – Paradise Lodge.
Cusco – Manu Biosphere Reserved Zone (6 days, 5 nights). Early in the morning we will pick you up and take a private bus ride will conduce us from the heights point passing colonial towns into the Cloud Forest where Eventually we will arrive at the home of the exotic Peruvian National Bird, the Cock of the Rocks" and different Amazonian birds. This night we will stay at Paradise Lodge.
Day 6: Paradise Lodge – hummingbird lodge
This day we will continue for around 1 hour by bus and then we will arrive to Atalaya which is a small port from here we will take our motor boat. We will go down river like 6 hours to arrive our next lodge, on the way we will visit the hot spring, where we can enjoy a relaxing bath. Continuing with our trips we will be able to appreciate of a low jungle and its animals like the capibara, peccaries and many species of birds, we will have a night walk in the dark best time to see many anthropoids, tarantulas, scorpions and snakes.
Day 7: hummingbird lodge Casa Matsiguenka (Biosphere Reserve)
Early in the morning we will leave hummingbird Lodge we will continue up river to get Limonal ranger station. there we are a stop to present our permits corresponding to the park rangers, after From there will continue by boat up Manu River, where we might see a lot of wildlife such red howler monkey, squirrel monkey and different kind of birds close to the river. After the lunch we will arrive to Casa Matsiguenka wich is a lodge owned by natives. On the afternoon we will from our lodge to visit Otorongo Lake 30 meter observation tower in the rainforest canopy overlooking the lake are available for observing wildlife. Like birds, macaws, herons, toucans and animals such as black caiman and giant otters. After a delicious dinner we will spend the night in a comfortable lodge.
Day 8: Casa Matsiguenka – Cocha Salvador – Cocha Otorongo
After breakfast we'll spend the morning at the lake of Cocha Salvador. Some of the time will be spent canoeing the lake on a floating platform observing ox-bow lake animal life from the water. We may encounter an Agami Heron or a Sungrebe and Brown Cappuchin Monkeys are usually feeding on fruits nearby and families of Giant Otters that live here. We may cross paths with a group of Peccaries - a species of wild boar found here. A late afternoon enjoy the sun sets. Night at the Casa Matsiguenka.
Day 9: Casa Matsiguenka – Palotoa Ecological Reserve
This day we will leave to 4 hour trip down river to Boca Manu. The river trip may hold surprises and we'll be attentive for any wildlife on the beaches. Leaving from Boca Manu we'll head up the Madre de Dios River for 5 hours to the comfortable Palotoa Lodge. The afternoon is set aside to relax or, if you want, to explore a trail through the forest to a lookout point on a cliff over the river to watch roosting flights of Parrots and Macaws as the sun sets Night at Palotoa Lodge.
Day 10: Palotoa Ecological Reserve - Cusco
We will leave from Palotoa Lodge early in the morning to arrive to the Port Atalaya from here; we will take the van directly to Cusco passing through Cloud Forest and the Andes, arriving to Cusco at 6:30 pm. approximately.
Day 11: Free day in Cusco
Cusco - Free day in Cusco. You can explore the city of Cusco itself, visit its museums, go on the Sacred Valley Tour (a tour of some impressive Inca towns, Andean communities and the most fertile valley in Cusco), and enjoy the local food or simply shop and rest in the Main Square.
Day 12: Cusco – Flight to Lima
In the morning, Cusco - Lima - A 1 hour 30 minute flight will bring us back to Lima, to wait your international flight or continue with your trip in Peru.
- All lodge accommodation ( in the jungle trip)
- Pick-ups from airports/bus stations to hotels and vice versa
- Breakfast is included in all accommodation (lunch and dinner are included only where stated)
- 2 flights: Lima - Cusco, Cusco – Lima
- City Tour and Tourist Ticket in Cusco
- Machu Picchu Trip. Includes entrance fee to Machu Picchu, return train journey, hostal (one night in Aguas Calientes) breakfast and tour Guide.
- Transport mini van
- Motor boat
- mineral water
- accommodation in lodges
- tour Guide
- Entrance to the Reserve.
- Warm and waterproof jackets, gloves and hats. (Traditional gloves and hats can be bought in Puno, Arequipa and Cusco)
- Torch for the Jungle Trip
- Insect repellent 40% deet etc. Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Original Passport (and some copies)
- Travel insurance (and some copies)
- Airline tickets (and some copies)
- US$ cash and travellers cheques
- Credit or debit card (see personal spending money)
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
- Camera and films
- Rechargeable batteries and adapters
- Reading/writing material
- Cover for backpacks
- Fleece top
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Small towel and swim wear
- Sun hat
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of long trousers *zipp off
- 1 pair hiking pants/track pants
- Hiking boots/ sturdy walking shoes
- Knee-length socks (to be used with rubber boots, if provided at the jungle lodge)
- Sport hiking sandals
- Sun block
- Toiletries (biodegradable)
- Watch or alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Purifying tablets or filter (Micropur recommeded)
- Flashlight (head light recommended)
- Money belt
- Sleeping silk liner (for sleeping bags)
- Wool hat, mitts or gloves (preferably waterproof)
- Rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
- Sleeping bag (it can be hired form us )
- Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen)
- Thermal underwear
- Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhoea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)