Welcome To Palotoa Amazon Travel
Palotoa Amazon Travel is a locally owned tour operator based in Cusco. We exclusively operate tours to the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest. We support sustainable, responsible and ethical tourism. Palotoa Amazon Travel along with the native Amazonian community aims to offer an authentic Amazon experience. Check out our guest’s feedback here.
BEST SELLING TOURS
Experience the best of Peruvian Amazon Tours with our certified local English speaking tour guides who have an extensive knowledge about the flora and fauna typical to the Amazon Rainforest.
REWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Through millions of opinions and comments from travelers from around the world, they recognize us as “the best travel agency in Manu National Park” in terms of service, quality and customer satisfaction.
Many travelers recommend us. They recognize our work organized carefully. Our English speaking guides know everything about the Amazon. The nocturnal expeditions that we offer are considered incredible. The accommodation is excellent, the comfortable beds and the culinary skills of the chef were unreal.
100% Satisfaction palotoa
Thousands of travelers are satisfied with our service. We offer well-organized, flexible and perfectly cared tours, and our accommodation was clean and comfortable, and the food is varied and delicious.
Sustainable Tourism palotoa
We have the accreditation from the Responsible Tourism Institute that showcases the Region is both undertaking and committed to the 17 sustainability development goals (SDGs) set out by the United Nations and the World Tourism Organization.
EXPLORE OUR BEST PERUVIAN AMAZON TOURS
What Makes Us Different ?
- Palotoa Amazon Travel is a family owned tour operator
- We have our own exclusive jungle lodges and trails
- We comply with all the legal requirements
- Our guides are locals – born and raised in the Amazonian region
- Most of our tours will take you deep into the Amazon Rainforest
- We offer a unique, genuine and flexible service
- We take pride in employing locals (boatmen and rest of the crew)
- In Manu Reserve Zone we accommodate our guests in the renowned Casa Matsiguenka Lodge
- We support native communities
- We take take of the environment. After each tour we carry the waste and dispose it appropriately in Cusco.